Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Artwork For The Launch Of My Upcoming Twitch Channel

I plan on launching my Twitch channel after New Years so that I can play games and chat with you guys in a more personal way when I am not making vids to conk you out. I asked Tristan Grindrod if he would create some art for my Twitch channel, and he created these...I am blown away. I feel so grateful that he shared his work with me and made not only beautiful work, but art that is so personal to my channel so that I can marry my ASMR channel and gaming. He is currently taking on commissions, so if you are interested in getting a beautiful present for yourself, friends, family, or even your own channels, you can find him here: Tristan Grindrod Art And Illustration




12 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great idea, place where I stream with my community.

    So will you start soon, or is it some time till its ready? Oo haha, and if you wanna play some games I be happy to stream with you(ps, im bad) :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I know I'm late to this by a couple months and of you haven't launched it maybe announce it on your channel

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did she stop making content? YouTube appears inactive

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for posting this amazing post and trick, keep continue writing these amazing tricky informative blog.Budapest Rentals

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teşekkürler, ASMR'ı ilk kez deneyimleyecek olanlar asmr nedir makalesine göz atabilirler.

    ReplyDelete