Friday, February 8, 2013

Collaboration Coming Up

Hiya!  Next week I am going to be posting my first 1-on-1 collaboration with a very talented content creator.  I am a bit nervous, because this video will be different than the content I usually put out---but I am also rather excited about it.  It will be filled to the brim with 3D sounds (binaural).  I very much enjoyed working with this asmrtist, and I have learned a lot from the experience.  I am really hoping that it will let everyone open their minds, shut their eyes, and sleeeeeeeeeep.  :)
PS.  Here are some pics of my cats. 





Sleepy Troll Cat


Tiny Horse Pillow Sandwich


Troll Cat Singing...or Yawning



1 comment:

  1. Haha your cats are cute. A friend of mine has a big orange tabby like that, he's so sleepy all the time, his name is Link (like Zelda) they look like they'd get along. He sleeps so much they should have called him Van Winkle..

    ReplyDelete