1. Must be a U.S. resident over the age of 13.
2. All entries must be in by 12am EST September 27th. No late entries will be accepted.
Leave a comment on this video saying what items you would be interested in winning. For ex. "Just the microphone" or "The wands, the perlers, and the tiles" or "All of them!" Please only comment once.
Things you need to know:
1. The prizes are: One Free Space Pro Binaural Microphone with mounting hardware and muffs, 4 Wooden Magic Wands (one wand per wand winner), 6 Tile Coasters (2 Coasters per tile winner), and Perlers (sets established in the video).
2. If you win, you are responsible for any additional equipment you may need, and any taxes you may have to pay.
3. The video props (Perlers, Wands, and Tile Coasters) will be shipped without a return address. Video Props may also arrive damaged (as they were made by me)---but I will do my very best to package them so they won't.
4. I am going to film the drawings which will be done via a randomizing program to maintain the giveaway's integrity and transparency. The first drawing will be for the microphone, and then the props will follow. If your name is drawn, I will go to your comment to see if you wanted the item you have won. If so, It will be yours. If not, your name will go back into the pool, and I will draw again.
5. Winners will be announced within 3 days after Giveaway closes on the 27th.
6. Winners have 7 days to contact me and claim their prize---if prize isn't claimed within 7 days of winners announcement, a new winner will be drawn.
Here is the website and instruction manual for the microphone. If you have any questions about it, please read up on it, and make sure that it would be something you would be interested in winning.
3Dio Website: http://3diosound.com/index.php
Free Space Instruction Manual: http://3diosound.com/instructions_introduction.php
This is my first time doing something like this, and I wanted to be as thorough and fair as possible while giving people an opportunity to win. This is also one of the VERY few times I am giving anything I've made out to other people. I don't even give away my drawings of people, and as you can see, I hoard a mean stock of perlers. :P I was both super excited and nervous about doing this, because I wanted to be able to give gifts without compromising my sense of safety. I needed viewers and content creators to know that I am grateful for all of them, and I felt like just saying "thanks" didn't carry enough weight for what I was feeling.